[pianotech] New Potential for Pianotech community

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 09:02:56 MST 2013

Kent said: "Yes, but it appears to be a _good_ web-based system. 8^) And at
least email _replies_ are supported, and from within the Gmail apps,
replies are even more simple. "

Kent,
It's obvious you still don't get it. Any "web -based system" is not going
to cut it! It requires many more "steps" to achieve what we have at
present. AND, it makes most aspects of our current system far more
complicated! I for one, would NEVER participate in that sort of "system"!
It's a pain in the ass, to put it in plain language!
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I