[pianotech] Scrubbing bubbles

Laura Olsen ajoyfulsound at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 19:02:16 MST 2013

I've cleaned around tuning pins with it once.  I sprayed the area and then jammed cheese cloth around the pins, pulled it out, then used a stencil brush (stiffer, longer bristles than a paint brush) and vacuumed it up.
It worked really well.  I always hesitated to spray it on felt or leather.  I'd like to try it on knuckles.  Has anyone used it for that application?  Have you sprayed it on the wood of the keys??
Just wondering....hope all is well, Dale!
Thanking everyone in advance.
Laura Olsen,RPT
847-277-0778
www.ajoyfulsoundinc.com