[pianotech] tuning without stripping

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Jan 14 22:34:49 MST 2013

On 01/14/2013 09:14 PM, tnrwim at aol.com wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 14, 2013, at 4:57 PM, tnrwim at aol.com <mailto:tnrwim at aol.com> wrote:
>
>>> Overall
>
> Sorry. I had written a comment, but I pressed a couple of buttons and it all disappeared.
>
> Basically Duaine. If you're getting some new customers, then stop complaining that all you 're doing is pitch raises
> on old uprights.  No becoming an RPT won't necessarily get you better customers, but it won't hurt, either .
>
> Wim
Sheesh........You just had to keep pushing my buttons about RPT, didn't you.

As far as, pitch raises....................I'M JUST STATING FACTS............................

You know, Willem, I'M getting pretty damn close in blocking YOU.......

just keep it up...................

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding