[pianotech] My first square

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Tue Jan 15 15:01:25 MST 2013

I think it was the last time I tuned a square, after having swore off them, due to always having a sore back after the tunings.
The owner said he would help, so I went behind after removing the lid, I tuned and he played the notes, numerous hits per note.
At least my back wasn't sore.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.