[pianotech] "Free" PTG membership

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 19:34:53 MST 2013

DAMN - WIM - READ - OR - RE-READ THE MESSAGES I SENT IN RESPONSE TO Phil Bondi's
!!!!!

SORRY FOR THE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE BUT ....DAMN....WILLEM......... I AM SICK TO
DEATH OF SAYING THIS ...................

WIM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS (SAND)  - OR - WHERE EVER YOU HAVE IT AND
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RPT STATUS DON'T MEAN
JACK-SHIT HERE IN ST. LOUIS................

EXTREMELY SICK TO DEATH OF THIS RPT STATUS CRAP...................

Duaine

I'm sure you've heard the expression. "me thinks though protests too much". So just keep saying to yourself that being an RPT doesn't mean crap, and one of these days you'll actually believe it.