[pianotech] Bass string maker problem

Patrick C. Poulson pcpoulson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 16 16:30:49 MST 2013

Mapes and Schaff have both been quick to replace the faulty strings, but
that doesn't make up for the lost time and money due to having to replace
strings twice, as well as the aggravation.
I may be switching to Arledge. How does their prices compare?
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
530-265-1983