[pianotech] Off the wall question...

David Weiss davidweiss at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:18:12 MST 2013

Hi Jerry.  I understand your concern about falling behind. But try to think big picture, recovering from your surgery and getting up to full strength is a lot more important.  If you get a serious infection you could end up months behind instead of just a few weeks.  99% of your clients will understand and cut you slack. Focus on healing and enjoy the break from tuning. David Weiss

Sent from my iPhone