[pianotech] Off the wall question...

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Mon Jan 21 09:54:48 MST 2013

Jerry,

As one who has had surgery and tried to exert myself inappropriately, I
would advise - DON'T!!

Let your incisions heal before taking on strenuous tasks such as tuning.
The surface incision will heal first but the internal cuttings will take
somewhat longer.  Please consult your physician, or better yet, your
surgeon.  They will have a much better handle on what you can tolerate than
do I.  My advice, though, FWIW, is not to aggravate your condition before
you heal.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Tom

Rhea Piano Service