[pianotech] OT: Cell phone numbers go public this month

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 11:07:20 MST 2013

The only soliciting phone call I get on my cell phone is from Google Business Phone Directory. They keep wanting to have me sign up for service, which I am getting for free.  I also get a call from a company that doesn't answer. I get a call, but when I answer, no one is there. When I call the number back, within 5 seconds, it's a dead call. Go figure

Wim