[pianotech] OT - Movie "The Piano in a Factory"

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Jan 21 15:41:21 MST 2013

I just watched a Chinese-made film called "The Piano in a Factory". I found
the DVD at my local library, but I see that it's available on Netflix
Instant. It wasn't the most fantastic film I've ever watched, but it was
pretty good. imdb rating is 7/10 stars, Netflix rating is 3/5 stars. I'm
more inclined towards the imdb rating.

I believe it may be the first Chinese-language film I've ever seen.
Interesting how the culture is portrayed.

imdb page <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1723118/>
Netflix instant
page<http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Piano_in_a_Factory/70154731>

Paul Bruesch