[pianotech] DOREMI Piano?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 21:26:45 MST 2013

John.

I don't know anything about DOREMI pianos, but as far as I know there are no rebuilding shops in Japan. Japanese people don't buy "rebuilt" pianos. If a piano needs more than tuning or a regulation they buy a new one. So if this company sells refurbished  gray market pianos, they did the work themselves.

Wim

Sent from my iPhone