[pianotech] Fwd: Ronsen Hammers

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 17:42:05 MST 2013

Just curious how that would change your opinion David. It's actually not a Hamilton - very similar though - a model 4021. Looks to be a couple inches shorter than the Hamilton. It has the full-size action of the studio upright, but shorter height. It has the keys that you sometimes see on a short console where the capstans are on a separate piece of wood glued to the underside of the main portion of the key.

IMHO, they sound much the same as the Hamilton - lots of obnoxious whining.

Terry Farrell