[pianotech] tuning grands left handed

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 07:27:11 MST 2013

Hi,
No real thoughts but a comment:  I am trying a taller lever tip and tuning at 5 to 6 o clock over the stretcher.  It is a challenge right now and I know it will get better but I do feel less pain in my right shoulder blade and shoulder when I can do it.  I guess really I am working very hard to be as ergonomically sound as possible.
Regards,
Steven Hopp  RPTPianoWorks StudioMidland TX  79705