[pianotech] Grand piano jack stands

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Jan 30 09:57:18 MST 2013

It was a regular moving company that did this.  My piano mover I've used for the last 5 years, with 25 years experience does nothing but pianos.  I've never had a problem with him.  It's always the generic movers who says, "oh, sure, we move pianos..." that I have the problems with. :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com