[pianotech] Totally glueless

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jan 31 09:41:15 MST 2013

Here is a link to a post I made on the Google+ Pianotech forum:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/100617699727189487414/posts/cYxgoJUYtxc

It shows the attached pictures demonstrating the roll back of a cantilevered
bass bridge.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802