[pianotech] Yamaha 1962 G-3 two pedals bedding key frame

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:45:26 MST 2013

OK. I haven't done this myself yet, but have read of kerfing a key frame.

Or, if that's not what is needed, you can lightly sand the front of the
keyframe with strips of emery cloth. Procedure: find where the knock is,
sand where the knock isn't. Pull the strip at an angle.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS