[pianotech] Website for www.ptg.org is ugly

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:58:01 MST 2013

Ron,

Well.... :-)  Change must begin somewhere. The HL stuff affects us piano
techs who like discussion groups. The website affects everyone. It's ugly
enough to turn off potential customers.

Rather than asking for heart transplants (ditching HL), why not start with
a little plastic surgery?

JF

--
John Formsma, RPT