[pianotech] Bolts for Baldwin grand piano legs

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Mar 5 15:51:53 MST 2013

Michael,

Get thee onto the new google groups pianotech list! It's almost just like
this, except PTG has no control over it. Subscribe by sending a blank email
to:

pianotech+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Lots of techs from this almost-closed pianotech list are on there already,
and the learning and sharing (and occasional joking) continues there. Just
like old times!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN