[pianotech] Size of Pinblock Drill bit?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Mar 6 16:12:35 MST 2013

the friction resistance torque of the pinblock is the friction force times
the radius of the pin. So for a given interference friction, the larger
diameter pin will have more resistance torqe.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802