[pianotech] Size of Pinblock Drill bit?

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 11:40:04 MST 2013

I have made my own pinblock reamers from bits in which I grind away all the cutting edges for the first inch or so of the bit.  It makes for an accurate pilot without chewing a sideways hole on the way in.  Takes about 60 seconds with a Dremel tool.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.piano-tuners.org/edfoote/well_tempered_piano.html