[pianotech] Rebuildable S&S B

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Mar 7 17:12:33 MST 2013

Hello Dale,

I'm still going around and around with my client (John) and Bob Friedman.
Bob has made what I feel is an extremely generous offer, based on John's
hard-core attitude and complete utter lack of understanding what a "good"
piano is. (Hint: it ain't this one!)

So now, after much ado with me in the middle, John called just now and
claims he's contacted Faust-Harrison Pianos in NYC. He claims that FHP has
made an offer 20% higher than Bob's.

I have never heard of FHP. Have you? Do you have an opinion of them? I
stand to make some cash if I channel it through Bob, and nothing if John
sells it directly to FHP.

Thanks! (If you haven't heard of them, I plan to post a similar query to
pianotech.)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN