[pianotech] Estimate for a Weber Grand Duo-Art rebuild.

Norman Cantrell normancantrell at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 8 06:16:52 MST 2013

Duaine
My guess would be 160 to 225 depending on if it has been rebuilt before or not. You will also need to factor in new bearings for the Pump.  Either contact Bob Striker or have a machinist turn down the bolt ends on the cranks and install sealed bearing in each of the arms.  Last time I had that service performed over 15 years ago it was around $300 for the machinist.  You can bet that has gone up.The other item to watch carefully is the electric switch.  Not an item you can pick up at Home Depot.
Norman Cantrell