[pianotech] Size of Pinblock Drill bit?

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 8 06:29:15 MST 2013

OUCH! Do you chase the postman and bite his ankles also? I will indeed do it the way I damned please - you certainly stated that clear enough.

But no, you are not clear at all regarding the advantages of a second pass by hand, which is what I was asking about - I don't see that you even addressed it. I try to have an open mind and maybe learn something. I was asking those who do a second pass by hand what they find advantageous about that method. I like thinking about new things and learning new things. Does that like come off as threatening or sarcastic or something?

Terry Farrell