[pianotech] Rebuildable S&S B

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 07:40:11 MST 2013

   Paul
  Private or not there are no secrets about this so no worries.
 Listen up now..... Faust Harrison is a very well known rebuilding house in NY.
  Bob Friedman is a stand up guy(wholesaler) who treats people right including me & some of my clients.
 Some people like your clients have an over rated opinion about what a basket case Steinway B is worth.
  But I will tell you my current market experience tell me 12 to 14 K. is what its worth

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com