[pianotech] Rebuildable S&S B

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 09:04:48 MST 2013

Its a  different economic Market . Here in the Ca central valley attracting high end buyers to drive over the hill to some IMO pretty fine instruments is difficult.... and its only 90 miles from S.F.
 Suffice it to say the greater bay area buys most of our rebuilt Steinways Mason & Hamlins etc. and has sent loads of restorations over the years

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com