[pianotech] Key Leveling Time

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Sat Mar 9 20:31:04 MST 2013

Laura,

Fender washers are washers that have a very large outside diameter. For
example, if you have a 1/4" bolt, there are fender washers that may be
as large as 1" in diameter vs. the standard 3/8" or 1/2" O.D. washers.
Go to Lowes Home Improvement and look in the hardware section for a good
example of fender washers.

-John Parham