[pianotech] Scrap value of plate

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Mar 13 12:13:36 MDT 2013

400 lbs would be a pretty big piano. I took in an aluminum frame out of a console, along with a bunch of other scrap and got $40 total. Paid me about $5/hr to get it all apart. :-p

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802