[pianotech] test

David Weiss davidweiss at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 16 03:37:26 MDT 2013

I don't contribute often but this list has indeed been like a friend.  Every day I learn something new, and just as often I read something that makes me smile and laugh.

There's no PTG chapter in my area, the closest one is 100 miles away, and so I don't get to attend chapter meetings.  Reading this list is like going to a chapter meeting every day.

I will miss it, but at least we can continue on Google.

David Weiss