[pianotech] test

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 13:07:34 MDT 2013

I agree wholeheartedly...   I use some of the hints/suggestions in my St Louis Newsletter...   very valuable... and some of you have turned into very good friends of mine, though you may not realize it.

Thank you all...  & Best Regards to the REAL Piano Techs (who don't necessarily have the RPT "label")
Bill Fritz

PS  Not to start an argument... but before anyone zings back the old RPT "routine", I've passed the Written & Technical RPT exams... and I know the Verituner & my technique can easily pass the Tuning, though being an engineer, I'm probably too methodical & "slow" for the time limit.
"Abandon the Slide Rule, use a Computer... or even your iPhone!!"