[pianotech] Pianotech Vigil/Party

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 17 21:52:30 MDT 2013

Stan, I make a mean lemon punch (with lemon sherbet with vodka),
but I think Joe likes scotch...  We'll need a nice virtual wine too.  I
think red, it would go best with Barbara's best-ever cocktail weenies.
 You always choose such nice wines.  What kind will you bring? This is quite fun since virtual calories aren't a worry...
Does anyone remember the name of the server we used that was attached to the University of Illinois?

Laura Olsen

OK, that sounds fine.  How about a bottle each of Nero d'Avola, a nice Barbera, maybe a Montepulciano and a Valpolicello?  I'm really liking nice Italian wines right now...yum!  (Oh...someone else will have to size up the need for white wines...I really only drink reds.)

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net