[pianotech] breach of contract?

Terry Peterson pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:42:42 MDT 2013

There is no doubt that if I could turn back the clock I would have definitely turned down the job! Fortunately, I too am in a position to do so.

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"
www.unigeezer.com

From: rgable at integra.net
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:06:26 -0700
Subject: Re: [pianotech] breach of contract?

Terry,
Looks like you’ve learned a lesson many of us learn early in our careers –
get a deposit before starting the job on a piano of that caliber . A deposit
guarantees that the customer has a financial interest in their piano, and if the
customer defaults you won’t get stuck trying to sell a near worthless piano to
recover your losses. Also, many of us “old timers” have the luxury of turning
down work from those who appear to be troublesome clients.
Roger Gable