[pianotech] Screwstringer parts

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 29 00:02:54 MDT 2013

Dave said:
"Does anyone have a stash of the screw stringer hooks (for lack of a better
word) that they'd be willing to sell some of or know someone who can
duplicate these? I need 2 bass and 6 treble although I think I can rethread
two of the treble ones, they were stripped when someone changed strings.
Thanks!"

---Dave,
I have a bunch of salvaged ones. Be aware there are several configurations,
(4 as I recall...have to go look at my stash to be sure.<G>)
BTW, you need to get your tush over to the Googletech thang, because this
thing is about to implode.<G>
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.