[pianotech] Farewell Old Friend

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sun Mar 31 13:01:41 MDT 2013

Gone but certainly not forgotten, rest easy, Newton.

There are so many people we mustn't forget, and I am probably leaving out
some of them -- Vince Mrykalo, John Baird, and (my goodness!!) Andy Rudoff!

All that patience, all that expertise, all those volunteer hours, all that
restraint, and all the freedom we enjoyed because of it.

Does anyone know what time zone old pianotech lives in? I want to be there
this evening.

Susan