[pianotech] Happy Trails

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 31 13:07:10 MDT 2013

The poem was very nice. I agree with the sentiment completely. However,
let's give thanks to all who made it work. The behind the scenes
administrators...too numerous to say, but Andy is the one that comes to my
mind. We all made some friends and a few enemies, but our total intent was
to try to educate and make each others lives better in our daily endeavors
in this marvelous business. The format suited us. Hopefully, the new one
will as well.<G> And finally a big PHZZZZZZZZZ! to the morons that saw fit
to close this great entity we called pianotech. Sighhhhh!
Best to all this Easter.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police