[pianotech] Farewell Old Friend

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 31 15:42:07 MDT 2013

The list gave me sources- some completely at opposites, but thought
provoking and helping in the difficult learning process. Still can't believe
the bureaucrats have pulled off such a thing so contrary to the wishes of
the dues paying members. That distances them even farther from the local
individuals and chapters that they might soon  lose everything.  Certainly
my involvement will be diminished by this death knell.   Old enough to be
retired, but can't afford it, conventions are a thing of the past for the
most part, unless they are within driving distance. The list was knowledge
and mostly good people searching for good knowledge, and finding it
willingly shared in such short time.   There is no bottom to the well of
human stupidity..........
Les bartlett