[pianotech] Farewell Old Friend

Larry Fisher RPT larry_fisher at pdxtuner.com
Sun Mar 31 19:17:52 MDT 2013

Many years ago there was a chat room or bulletin board as they called them back then.  Somebody in Chelan, WA I think suggested a better setup and a tech out of somewhere else handled the traffic in his spare time.  The Guild was called and it was suggested that they take it over and build it to what it is today.  pianotech.org was yet another stepping stone in the data stream.

Regardless of my lack of accuracy, this list was the start of a fun place to pop your head in and ask a question or start a fight.  My questions had some mighty fine answers and it felt good to represent the product with the most up to date information.

I look forward to the further development of this process no matter the technical bruises we all get along the way.

See y’all over yonder.

Lar