New Kid on the Block

Paul E. Dempsey dempsey@ramlink.net
Thu Jul 31 09:31 MDT 1997

>Dear Friends,
>
>Just a short note to say that I enjoyed meeting some of you in person at
>the PTG Convention in Orlando.  While I was in Orlando, I passed my tuning
>exam and I am now an RPT!  Thanks to all of you who have been so helpful in
>answering questions from me!
>

>David
>

>David A. Vanderhoofven
>Registered Piano Technician
>Joplin, Missouri, USA
>e-mail:  dkvander@clandjop.com

David,

Big congrats on taking and passing the exams.  Just out of curiosity, how
many folks took the exams in Orlando?. IOW, was there a line?

I could not make it to the convention this year, but I would take the test
(s) in a *New York minute* if I could just find somewhere within a
reasonable distance to go and do it. My local chapter is not set up to
administer the exams and its a 270 mile round trip just to get THERE. Ah
well.....

Again -Way to go on the exams.

Paul E. Dempsey
Piano Tuner/Technician