Test

David M. Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Mon Jun 9 18:42 MDT 1997

Paul:

I haven't noticed any mail from this list, but I haven't done a "review"
of it yet either.  It seems like we should use it for something.

I'm in my patch back together phase for the Summer.  I finished a "spif"
today on a practice room grand, and soon I'm going to start on one of
the concert grands.  The local Steinway Hall is going to do the belly
work and I am going to do the action.  I have neither the space nor the
interest in belly work so this is a good way to do it.

I hope all is well there in WV and that you are feeling well after your
bout with your heart.  It was good to meet you at the Texas State
convention.  Come back again.

dave
--

David M. Porritt, RPT