Tech Position

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri Jun 12 12:28 MDT 1998

>List,
>
>I have been asked by a fellow piano tech to inquire
>about any possible openings as a tech at any institution,
>dealer, etc. in the "SOUTHERN" U S. East coast, west coast,
>or any where in between. He's had it with the weather up here!
>
>Much thanks,
>
>Bob Moffatt
>Calgary, Alberta
>Canada

bob,

the tech position at miami university in oxford, ohio is open.  not exactly
south but a big change from canada.  check the archives if your friend is
interested.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (614) 593-1656    fax# (614) 593-1429