Prepared piano

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri May 29 16:59 MDT 1998

Eric,

   I'm sending you a compilation of posts on this subject from April 1996.
So far, I haven't had to deal with that much, but I'm sure my time will
come. :-)

Avery

>We are in the (belated) process of establishing guidelines for prepared
>piano use as well as constructing a form for people to fill out if they plan
>on doing anything wicked to one of our performance pianos. I know there are
>guidelines out there somewhere that I could consult to help me form our
>policies, so I would appreciate it if someone could steer me in the right
>direction for this info.
>
>Thanks, Y'all
>
>Eric
>
>```````````````````````````````````
>Eric Wolfley RPT
>Cincinnati
>College Conservatory of Music
>eric.wolfley@uc.edu
>http://ucccm56.ccm.uc.edu/pianowolf/

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
atodd@uh.edu
http://www.music.uh.edu/

MUSIC DEFINITIONS:
   Accelerando : what happens when drummers have to keep a steady beat.