Prepared Piano (again)

Tcoates@aol.com Tcoates@aol.com
Sun May 31 05:53 MDT 1998

Sorry about the blank message yesterday.  I hit the wrong buttom.

Since many people are presenting ideas about prepared pianos I thought I might
share one of my recipes.

Saute one medium piano with garlic for thirty seconds in olive oil.  Add half
a cup onion and cook until tender.  Pepper to taste.  It's rather low carbs
and fat.  The onion adds the carbs.  My body can process the olive oil OK.
Brings out the nuances in the piano, but adds a little zing.

Hope this helps with those wishing to try something special when someone asks
for a prepared piano.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota