gram weights

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Tue Nov 3 11:45 MST 1998

Jeff,

I have found that the Pianotek gram weights are the most accurate and easy
to use.  They are accurate to within +/- .05g.  They come in a beautiful
case and are all marked from  1-9 grams and then in 10 gram increments
form 10 - 70.  The 1-9 weights are ring shaped for easy fitting onto the
10 - 70 weights.  They cost $120.00, but IMHP are worth the price.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Kupelian, RPT
Tyler Hall