gram weights

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 4 17:40 MST 1998

Hi Jeff,
           I bought two sets of the brass screw in a stack sets, for just
that reason. A fraction of a gram is not that important in my book, but
consistency is far more important. The pretty and accurate boxed sets that
are availible are pricy and are not convienient in the field. I hardly ever
use mine now.
Regards Roger

  At 10:49 AM 03/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>        I am wanting to purchase a set of gram weights and was wondering how
>you all weigh in :-) on what set is easiest to use/the most bang for your
>buck.  Seems like some sets would require more calculating but would be
>easier when going from down to up-weight?  Sorry if this has already been
>discussed - I've been off the list for quite a while.  If it has, direct to
>the archive dates, please.  Thanks.
>

>Jeff Stickney, RPT
>University of Montana
>jpage@selway.umt.edu