gram weights

Tcoates@aol.com Tcoates@aol.com
Thu Nov 5 06:13 MST 1998

I have to agree with Richard here.  I own the Spurlock set, made my own based
on the Stanwood copper tube bit (10-60), and three sets of the stack on a
screw.  Yes, I like weights.  I have them all over, so I'm not looking for
them.  It depends on the mood I'm in, but for a quick check of up/down weight
I still use the ones described below.  They're very handy.

One note is they have to be checked with a gram scale.  They aren't accurate
until you've  corrected them.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota

Visit www.Wapin.com