CAUT in Kansas 99

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Thu Nov 19 08:59 MST 1998

Hi all,

I have been asked to poll the CAUT online group about any suggestions for a
technical for the PTGTI&C in Kansas.  We will again have a double session.
One of the sessions will be set aside for a good old Q & A session with a
panel of CAUT members.  Some of you will be contacted in the near future to
be on this panel.

Don McKechnie and myself are handling the program.  We would like your input
as to what kind of technical presentation you want.  Perhaps a discussion
thread might be started to come up with a suitable presentation. One current
idea includes a review of the "Guidelines for Effective Piano Maintenance".

Your thoughts and ideas are most welcome.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Kupelian, RPT
Oswego State College