SD6 aliquot bar

Fri Nov 20 04:23 MST 1998

Joe,

>Conrad,
>Sorry to hear of your futile search.  If you do not have an air compressor
>to blow it out, if indeed it is still in the piano, you might rent a
>compressed air tank or borrow one from your auto  tire dealer.
>Joe Goss
>----------

Tried the blowout this morning using tank I had college maintenance
deliver.  Great clouds of dust, biggest puffs from pin area, but no
evidence of brass aliquot.

I'm suspecting that, if is still in the beastie, I may have inadvertantly
jammed it by a plate screw or dowel, or even hung it up on a ridge or gap
at the rim. Time to get vertical, I guess. ;-{

Conrad Hoffsommer - hoffsoco@luther.edu

         Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) of
   Biopowered Digitally Activated Tone Generation Systems
"If you have to plug it in, or you can't watch how it works,
                I don't work on it."