reposting workload list

Allen Wright Allen_Wright@qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu
Fri Feb 12 10:15 MST 1999

        Reply to:   RE>>reposting workload list

I forgot to mention that we have, on average, about 15-20 hours a week of students (a work-study program) that we train who are helping us in the shop here (key rebushing and other repetitive and time-consuming tasks). It does contribute noticeably to the quantity of  rebuilding we're able to do. Does that help our grade any?(!)...

Are others out there using students much, and are we counting that sort of thing?

Allen Wright
Oberlin