Yamaha loan program...

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Jul 1 08:17 MDT 1999

Hi Alan,

   Well, after reading all the responses, I'll just chime in with my
"the dealer keeps the benches". Most of our 'loaner' pianos are in
practice rooms, so there would be the damage stuff to consider as well
as the 'wandering bench phenomenon'. :-)
   The dealer also covers the larger flat type surfaces of the pianos
with a stick-on type covering of some kind to try and protect the
finish. He also removes it and cleans it up for the sale.

Avery (who DID have 39 loaners and has now been cut to 19 for the coming
       year.)