CAUT Directory

Flauto Dolce brevis@ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 4 00:15 MDT 1999

At 04:13 AM 7/3/99 -0400, David Skolnik wrote:

>Hi Vince -
>Good project!  My information is correct, though, for consistancy the
column C address should be >"NYC, NY".  I noticed that Michael Wathen's
name is mistakenly spelled "WathUn" with a U .
>Also,  Lewis Surdam should be Havard University ...Boston, Ma.  Just being
a busybody since they will >undoubtedly make their own corrections.

Maybe you should let them make their own corrections - that way the
information may end up being correct. It's "Harvard University, Cambridge, MA".