refinishing services

Greg Granoff gjg2@axe.humboldt.edu
Wed Jul 7 15:48 MDT 1999

Dear CAUT,
Anyone out there have any experience with refinishers "to the trade"?
I'm looking at possibly sending a piano down to Schroeder's in
Paramount,  CA.  There is absolutely nobody in my neck of the Pacific NW

who lists in the Guide to Resources, and absolutely nobody in CA who has

a listing besides the above mentioned business --whether to the trade or

the general public, for that matter.  I find this truly astonishing. I
know there are people who can do a truly competent factory style finish
somewhere in CA -- but finding them is another story. This is a private
customer, and cost is really not an object.  Any suggestions,
references, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Greg Granoff  RPT
Humboldt State University